Employers Looking to Hire Veterans & Vice-Versa
Employers Seeking Veterans
If you would like to post employment positions within your organization, the sample resources below provide you with the ability to post open positions. The Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services does not have a dedicated employment website; however, ADVS provides many resources and benefits to our state’s veteran population as well as our uniformed service members to include the Guard and Reserve, and their family members in seeking employment.
Although these are not the only resources available and some are on a national scale, many have listings for Arizona. You can even visit the State of Arizona jobs site and filter for jobs at the Arizona Department Veterans' Services!
Veterans Seeking Employment
If you are looking for employment resources, the sample resources below provide information regarding many employment opportunities for veterans, transitioning service members, and their families. The following are some resources that may be of assistance to include tips and information regarding resume building and skills translation.
- Arizona Coalition for Military Families
- Department of Economic Security Veterans Services
- AZ National Guard Quickstart Guide
- Arizona Workforce Connection
- Hero 2 Hired
- Vet Jobs
- USA Jobs (Federal Government Jobs)
- Marine for Life
- U.S. Department of Labor Career One Stop
- Monster.com (general job search engine)
- Indeed.com (IT & Technology jobs)
- VA/DOD Employment Portal
- State of Arizona - Job Search website (you can filter AZ State Jobs by agency, keyword, etc)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Maricopa County Veteran Resources-Employment
- Pinal County Jobs Page