Doing Business with ADVS
All suppliers must register in the Arizona Procurement Portal (APP) in order to be notified of and respond to solicitations, be eligible for State contracts and issuance of purchase orders, and to ensure payment for delivered goods and/or services. ADVS cannot register suppliers; supplier profiles require personalized user information, such as User IDs and passwords. Please be sure to fully complete the registration process, using your business name exactly as it is on file with the IRS, including business indicator and entity type information, which will be necessary for the State to award and execute procurement contracts and process payments.
Accessing the Arizona Procurement Portal (APP)
- Any computer with internet capabilities may be used to access the State’s new system by typing https://appstate.az.gov/page.aspx/en/usr/login into your internet browser’s address field.
- Additional information and online tutorials may be found on the State Procurement Office’s website at https://spo.az.gov/app/home.
- Call the APP Helpdesk support line at (602) 542-7600, or send email to [email protected], both of which channels are available to help you the process of accessing APP.
- If you are experiencing long wait times on the phone, please email [email protected] or go to https://spo.az.gov/app-service-request for assistance.
ADVS Procurement Staff
- Elena Adame, Chief Procurement Officer (six-OH-two) 234-8404
- Christina Jimenez, Sr. Procurement Specialist (six-OH-two) 234-8423
- Jeff Escobar, Sr. Procurement Specialist (six-OH-two) 234-8407
- Robin Hunter, Procurement Associate (six-OH-two) 248-1585
- Tricia Mateosky, Procurement Associate (five-two-OH) 638-2177
The Department of Veterans' Services bid documents are available to view or download at https://spo.az.gov/app/supplier/overview
Learn more about becoming an employee wth the Arizona Department of Veteran Services.