Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery at Camp Navajo
Cemetery Administrator: Judy Dillman
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30 am- 4:00 pm*. Office closed weekends, state holidays. (*Though not required, to best serve you we encourage appointments be made for committal service arrangements and pre-registrations.)
Cemetery Visiting Hours: Sunrise to Sunset daily
AVMC Camp Navajo is open to serve Arizona's veterans and their families.
- SPECIAL NOTE ON DIRECTIONS: When coming to visit us, please do NOT turn right/west on Bellemont Camp Rd. That is NOT a through street. You MUST drive straight through on Transwestern/Hughes, on the curvy road over the railroad overpass, to get to Veterans Drive, on which you will follow the signs and turn right/west to drive to the cemetery. Please do not enter the Camp Navajo Depot security gates.
- Click HERE for an online map with directions generation.
- Click HERE for a zoomed-in view of near-destination directions.
- Click HERE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/advs.navmc/
- Click the blue PAY NOW button below to pay online for Cemetery Interment fees.
- WINTER WEATHER ALERTS: Always check Flagstaff area weather and Northern AZ driving conditions before visiting.
For a more detailed example of the services provided by Arizona's State Veterans' Memorial Cemeteries, please review online information for SAVMC (Southern Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery) in Sierra Vista.