Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery at Camp Navajo
Cemetery Administrator: Judy Dillman
Email: [email protected]
Administrative Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm, for EMAIL and PHONE ONLY.
Office CLOSED weekends, state holidays, and inaccessible from March 23 due to pandemic.
To best serve you, we encourage appointments be made for committal service arrangements and pre-registrations.
Cemetery Visiting Hours: Sunrise to Sunset daily
AVMC Camp Navajo is open to serve Arizona's veterans and their families.
- SPECIAL NOTE ON DIRECTIONS: When coming to visit us, please do NOT turn right/west on Bellemont Camp Rd. That is NOT a through street. You MUST drive straight through on Transwestern/Hughes, on the curvy road over the railroad overpass, to get to Veterans Drive, on which you will follow the signs and turn right/west to drive to the cemetery. Please do not enter the Camp Navajo Depot security gates.
- Click HERE for an online map with directions generation.
- Click HERE for a zoomed-in view of near-destination directions.
- Click HERE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/advs.navmc/
- Click the blue PAY NOW button below to pay online for Cemetery Interment fees.
- WINTER WEATHER ALERTS: Always check Flagstaff area weather and Northern AZ driving conditions before visiting.
For a more detailed example of the services provided by Arizona's State Veterans' Memorial Cemeteries, please review online information for SAVMC (Southern Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery) in Sierra Vista.